Leasing Specialist: Cross Country Manor Apartments
Location: Baltimore, MD
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Area of Interest:
We are looking for an all-star leasing specialist that enjoys a multi-faceted role which includes leasing, resident engagement, event planning, social media maintenance, marketing outreach, and customer service.
Most Important Responsibilities
- Lease as many apartments as possible in a very competitive market.
- Create and conduct fun events for the residents on a monthly basis.
- The discipline to follow up. Consistent follow-ups are one of the most valuable acts for anyone in a sales role.
- Be politely persistent. Don’t take no for an answer.
- Product knowledge. Understand our product and be able to articulate its value.
- Develop relationships. Build and manage a portfolio of relationships.
- Collaborate with your team. Understand the unique needs of prospects and residents to determine the best solution.
Most Important Qualifications
- Previous leasing or sales experience required. Solid track record in a busy office.
- Ability to sell in a highly competitive and growing market.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Self-motivation and drive. Quick on your feet with a strong work ethic.
- Resilience and tenacity. Rejection is a very real part of the job, however, you can’t get discouraged.
- People skills. Ability to have conversations with prospects and to listen to their real needs, so you can build rapport and trust.
- Charisma. Must be likable to prospects and residents.
- Empathy. Relating to the customers and supporting them.
- Confidence. Never let go of opportunities and stay positive.
Competitive hourly rate, generous commission/bonus program and continuous learning.
Interested? Please complete the steps below.